Calgary man arrested in online honeypot scam
- by admin
A Calgary man has been arrested and charged with one count of possessing child pornography, according to court documents.
A Calgary man who had previously been a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and was living in Edmonton has been charged with possession of child pornography.
Jesse Thomas is charged with two counts of possessing and distributing child pornography and two counts each of distributing and possessing child exploitation material.
Thomas is also charged with possessing and using a communication device to facilitate criminal sexual activity.
He is scheduled to appear in court on June 11.
The charges stem from a child exploitation investigation that was launched in January of this year by the Calgary Police Service.
“We are extremely pleased with the outcome and are grateful to the Calgary police for their hard work in investigating this case,” said John Linn, director of communications for the Church.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to contact the Calgary RCMP at 403-266-1222 or Crime Stoppers anonymously at 1-800-222-8477.
A Calgary man has been arrested and charged with one count of possessing child pornography, according to court documents.A Calgary…
- What you need to know about how to resign from the US president’s cabinet
- This Is What It’s Like To Be A Celebrity: ‘This Is What A Lot Of People Are Going Through’
- Holiday shopping checklist for Canada: How to get a budget template for 2018
- How to use Bootstrap templates to create custom email templates
- How to make your own birthday card template