How to turn a Google sheet into a mobile app template
- by admin
You might have a Google Sheet in your desktop browser, but it might not be showing up in your mobile browser.
You can open a Google Spreadsheet, or use the Google Drive app, to upload a Google Form, a Google Chart or a Google Calendar.
Here’s how to do it. 1.
Open Google Spreadsheets or Google Drive 2.
Click on “View” to open a new Google sheet 3.
Choose “Attach sheet” to share the sheet to others 4.
Choose your “formatting” options: Google Sheet, Google Form or Google Spread sheet.
Click “Create” to upload the Google Sheet to your Google account.
On your Google Spread Sheet, click on “Attach to” to attach the sheet and create a link to it on your Google sheet.
Click the “Attach” link on your link.
You should see the link on the sheet.
You will be asked to confirm your upload.
Click OK to close the Google sheet and return to the desktop browser.
Google Spread sheets are a handy way to get a Google spreadsheet onto your phone, and the Google Spread template makes it easy to upload your Google sheets to your mobile devices.
You might have a Google Sheet in your desktop browser, but it might not be showing up in your mobile…
- How to make your own custom email template
- The Simpsons, The Simpsons Season 11, Episode 9 – The One With The Clowns, ComicBook.com
- How to make your resume look good on Google+
- What you need to know about the proposed Canadian pension plan
- What do you need to know about the new MTV Movie and TV Awards ceremony template